Mine could be about a dear doctor, cardiologist, who often comes to me
asking strange things like..."would you help me find information about
(name)"? I's not sure if this was the name of the author, the title of the
article or publisher's name...He just left a note with my secretary and
leave, so no questions!!  Fortunately, I found exactly what he really wanted
and left the library so happy.

Once, he also left a me a note, asking for some articles...but trying to
read what he wrote was almost as trying to read an electrocardiogram for an
elementary school teacher!!! Just imagine!!  I had to call him by phone, so
he could "translate" me the writing, so I could look for what he needed!! We
laugh and laugh and laugh!!

Anyways!!

Greetings all!!

Angelica

¤º°‘°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°‘°º¤ø
Angélica Navarro Serment, MLIS
Dirección de Biblioteca
División de Ciencias de la Salud
Av. Morones Prieto 3000 Pte.
Edificio CITES Planta Baja Poniente
Tel.: 52 (81) 8888-2074,
Fax: 52 (81) 8888-2110
Enlace intercampus:
http://www.itesm.mx
El contenido de este mensaje de datos no se considera oferta, propuesta o
acuerdo, sino hasta que sea confirmado en documento por escrito que contenga
la firma autógrafa del apoderado legal del ITESM. El contenido de este
mensaje de datos es confidencial y se entiende dirigido y para uso exclusivo
del destinatario, por lo que no podrá distribuirse y/o difundirse por ningún
medio sin la previa autorización del emisor original. Si usted no es el
destinatario, se le prohibe su utilización total o parcial para cualquier
fin.

The content of this data transmission must not be considered an offer,
proposal, understanding or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document
signed by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data
transmission is confidential and is intended to be delivered only to the
addressees. Therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through
any means without the authori zation of the original sender. If you are not
the addressee, you are forbidden from using it, either totally or partially,
for any purpose.