Hello to our Australian listmembers,

Can anyone in Australia assist?  I need two ILLs for my patron from the journal Collegian, which is only held by NLM here in the U.S.  We'd prefer free, and we are happy to reciprocate if you should need anything we have here.

Lillibridge J; Axford R; Rowley G.  The contribution of nurses perceptions and actions in defining scope and stabilising professional boundaries of nursing practice.  Collegian.  2000 Oct; 7(4): 35-9.

Walter R; Davis K; Glass N.  Discovery of self: exploring, interconnecting and integrating self (concept) and nursing.  Collegian.  1999 Apr; 6(2): 12-5.

Thank you in advance!
Madeleine

Madeleine Taylor, MLS
Medical Librarian
Health Sciences Library
St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center
703 Main Street
Paterson, NJ  07503
Voice: 973-754-3590
Fax: 973-754-3593
Email: library @ sjhmc.org
http://www.sjrmclibrary.org

Important news about our email communication:

As of April 16, 2007 we have replaced our secure keyword email encryption policy with an automatic encryption policy.
To learn more about this policy or to learn how to access a secure message that was sent to you copy and paste this link into your web browser:

http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sites/index.php?b=588&type=1&p=2