Thank you to Cathy Boss, this is being filled!

-----Original Message-----
From: Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:08 AM
To: HSLANJ
Subject: [njha-hslanj] Book ILL: Pelvic Floor Disorders

Hi, anyone have this book in their collection?  If you can scan this chapter for me, I'd appreciate it - rush, of course.  Please let me know before you do any work, I don't want to put anyone to unnecessary work.

Newman DK. Lifestyle interventions. In: Bourcier AP, McGuire EJ, Abrams P, eds. Pelvic Floor Disorders. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders 2004:269-76.

Thanks,
Madeleine

Madeleine Taylor, MLS
Medical Librarian