NRC-CISTI will be closed from December 24, 2008 at noon until January 5, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. ET. Client services and Document Delivery will not be available during this period. CISTI's OCLC supplier status will be set to non-supplier from December 17 to January 4.
Note that Discover and CISTI-MyiLibrary eBook Loans are available 24/7. Articles in Discover, found in our electronic collection, can be immediately viewed and printed while articles from our print collection - usually available within one business day - will be processed and delivered after January 5. NRC-CISTI would like to thank you for your understanding and wish you all the joys of the season.
Lyne Lalonde

ICIST/CISTI
Agente du service à la clientèle/Client Services Officer
Services d'information électronique/e-Information Services
Tel. 1-800-668-1222 or 613-993-9252
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]