From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Graham, Lori
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REF Q: Article on Out of Body Experience and Substance Abuse

Hello Librarians,
I need some help.  I think it is stump the librarian's day. I get these
every rotation from a facutly member.  Here it is:
Find an article on Out of Body Experience with Substance Abuse.  The
substance can be drug or alcohol related.  I checked PubMed and come up
with a "goose egg."  Students need this by Thursday December 4th if
possible.

I tried just Out of body experience but non really pertained to
substance abuse.

Thanks for the help!!

Mrs. Lori A. Graham, MSLS
Health System Librarian
Assistant CME Coordinator
Jameson Health System Library
1211 Wilmington Road
New Castle, PA 16105-2595
724-656-4050 voice
724-656-4179 fax

This message and any included attachments are from Jameson Health System
and are
intended only for the addressee(s).
The information contained herein may include privileged or confidential
information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may
be
unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to
believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this
message and
notify the sender by e-mail.

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the addressee is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent of the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.