Hello All!

Can anyone supply me with the following:

Epworth Sleepiness Scale and modified Berlin Questionnaire: Comparison
in a bariatric community hospital .
Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases , Volume 1 , Issue 3 , Pages
290 - 290
J . Welcheck , H . Schreiber , I . Sonpal , L . Patterson , A . Ben-Meir
, J . Sopko , B . Briones , D . Miller

A patron emailed me this citation which I think came from Google or
Google Scholar.  I can't find it indexed in Medline and I don't have
access to the journal.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could
supply me with it.  Am willing to pay up to $12.
Thank you!

Jennifer Walker
Manager, Medical Library
Sacred Heart Health System
Tel: 850.416.7109
Fax: 850.416.6864
Email: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.