Frankly, I'm not impressed, Sam.  Hello?!  Do you think we don't know
about the Olympic Rainforest?  So it rained for 30 of the 28 days and
you had plenty of leafy material around and bidets, er, streams every
twenty yards, big deal.  You might as well have been staying at the
Fairmont Olympic.

;-)

--Matt K.