I will be out saturday, maybe sunday, and definitely monday if that
storm happens. I'll be the guy in drab green jacket, gray pants and
red helmet. i will probably also be passing you on chute/liftline all
day ;-) , so say hi

And by the way:
Mark said:
Gov D'val Patrick said only to be out on the roads if it is absolutely
necessary ....... like to get to a powder day on Stark Mountain, I
guess.

nice, mark. thats the spirit.

- BW