I'll be out at MRG for the first time on Monday. Hoping for alot of
snow Sunday night after I get there. Dark blue jacket, dark grey
pants, helmet with EMS, Backcountry, Lange, and Dynastar stickers on
it. Skiing Scott Aztecs. I'll be with a dude on snowblades *eye
roll*. But no friends on a powder day, right?

David

http://www.frigidlight.com - Quality Outdoor Photography