So, anyway, I decided to take a cruise through the new terrain park today.  It's actually awesome.  It's the only thing at KMart that has any character.  I was told that if you open the door to the sugar house and walk inside, you'll get a rush, just from being in there.  But, I didn't experience that.
I was told that Burton initially approached Stowe with the project, but they turned it down.
Anyway, it's worth a look.