On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:11:11 -0500, Benjamin Bloom
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I suppose I should have clarified: any time spent in the bc out west would
>be with a professional guide.
>
>Thanks for the advice so far.  I think it'd be fun to take him out and show
>him around a bit.

i'd echo what matt said -- the kid's 14 -- if he wants to ski bc, he ought to be
intellectually able to handle any "adult" course (especially since he has only 4-
6 more years before he reaches the pinnacle of his brilliance and then begins
the long, slow slide into the stupid-dom that is adulthood).

--justin