I will be heading up to West Fairlee tonight and planning to ski both Saturday
and Sunday.  However, my ski buddy (a lister) has moved out to WY, so if
anyone would like to meet up either day backchannel me.  (I was thinking
about heading to either Sugarbush/MRG/Smuggs).

Anyway, should be a great weekend... looking like the Sunday storm could be
pretty significant.

btw- Scott B., I wish you a quick recovery.  I have been reading your weather
forecasts for several seasons now and want to thank you for the time, effort,
and generosity it takes to post those reports... it has been much appreciated.

Seth