Hi MEDLIB!

Just wanted to forward this msg. to you in case you wanted to come to the
discussion on health care reform we are having.  It stemmed from a thought
to invite the DC Area Health Sciences Librarians (DCAHSL) to discuss health
care reform as part of the change.gov initiative, but now involves some
health care workers, health policy analysts, and others.  If you know of
anyone who wants to join us, they can!  Librarians, of course, are the
target audience.

Any questions, they can contact me.

Jana

Hi!  I wanted to invite you to a discussion about health care reform on *Monday
12/29, 6:00-7:30 pm* in the Chapel at St. Elizabeth's Hospital.  This
discussion is in response to the call for health care community discussions
before the end of the year on the change.gov website.  We'll report back our
thoughts, and perhaps Sen. Daschle will join us!  You never know, he could
show up!  The group will be primarily librarians, but anyone is
welcome. We'll talk about issues, and particularly, about how libraries and
librarians can assist in the process of health care reform in the coming
weeks, months, years, or longer.

This is a non-partisan, non-government-supported, citizen meeting!  Just
people getting together, talking, really!

Special thanks to Velora Jernigan-Pedrick for providing the space.

 *St. Elizabeths Hospital  *
*2700 MLK, Jr. Ave., S.E.*
*Washington, D.C. 20032*

--