Linda L. Jeffery
Hospital Library Manager
Hamot Library Services
201 State Street
Erie, PA  16550-0001
(814)877-3628
Fax (814)877-6188
e-mail [log in to unmask]

"The Best Place to Work ...The Best Place to Be"
Visit our career Web site: www.hamotjobs.org

Helping to deliver information for patient care, education and research

**This communication is intended to be received by the individual or
entity to whom or to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged,
proprietary, and otherwise private and/or confidential information. If
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you
is prohibited**

>>> Maya Samaha <[log in to unmask]> 12/23/2008 7:54 AM >>>
"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with Joy"
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2009 for all our colleagues in the World !

Maya Samaha
Medical Librarian
Saint-Joseph University
P.O.Box 11-5076