Can anyone send me a copy of the following article? I can't find it in any
of my DOCLINE routing libraries. Can pay up to $11.00. If you are a DOCLINE
member, I'm happy to send the request through DOCLINE if you provide your
LIB-ID.

Mandel, D. R., & Vartanian, O. Taboo or tragic: Effect of tradeoff
type on moral choice, conflict, and confidence. Mind & Society, 2008, 7(2),
215-226.

No rush. I understand that libraries might be short staffed this week.

Thanks!

Heidi

Thank you for using the Richard M. Johnston Health Sciences Library!
Heidi Patterson, MLIS
Librarian, Richard M. Johnston Health Sciences Library
The Western Pennsylvania Hospital
4800 Friendship Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224

(412) 578-4708 (phone)
(412) 578-7317 (fax)

Information underpins every aspect of health care today. Your hospital
librarian IS your information advantage.