This might very well be the last opportunity I have to invade your
personal emails without being invited.  (Some of you will get
duplicates, too - sorry, just delete)     From now on you will have to
correspond with me via my personal email, see below, and only if you
want to.  I will cease to be a Medical Librarian at the end of 2008.  I
might lurk on the Medlib for a while,  just for curiosity's sake, to
satisfy myself that as a group is moving on in the right direction and
that all of you are still holding on to the profession, or the job,
whichever is the more appropriate.

So -  take your pick -
              	Hag Hanukkah  Sa-mea-ah  / Happy Hanukkah
                        	 	Merry Xmas
                         			 Happy 2009

a year of  Peace, Happiness, Contentment, Good Health, Good Health
Coverage
and anything else  you are wishing yourself and your loved ones ...

Now remember:
the following title will expire with my retirement on Jan 2, 2009  (last
paycheck for 2008....)
Dalia Kleinmuntz, M.L.S.
Director of Webster Library &  Library Resources
Evanston Hospital, NorthShore University HealthSystem
847-570-2664 (voice)
847-570-2926 (fax)
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  (work)

				After which the best way to get in touch
with me will be via
				819 LaCrosse Court
				Wilmette IL 60091
				Home telephone given upon personal
request.

And opinions expressed will definetely be my own...