If you weren't at the meeting here is what you missed:

This Sunday afternoon/evening we are having a pizza internal
fundraiser where all we do is pitch in money to buy the pizza.  It
might be hard to understand but we use money from the club fund to pay
for the pizza up front, then (pretending we haven't already paid for
the pizza) we chip in money for the pizza and put it into  our
account.  It should be fun, I can get movies if you guys want either
related to aikido or not and depending on where we have this (I will
email later with details) there will be some form of video or board
games.  Twister has always seemed to be a favorite at aikidoka
parties. :)

FREE PRACTICE will start becoming a group thing.  If you are training
you are expected to try and stay for these as it is important in
having the type of group we want.  It will be Monday nights at the
dojo either before or after class, and Saturdays after class.  This
can start this saturday and monday next week.  I hope you can make, we
will most likely work on test techniques which are good for people who
will be testing soon, or even just the beginning trying to get a basic
technique.

ONE LAST THING I forgot to mention at the meeting, ELECTRONIC FUND
TRANSFERS have started at ACV to pay for the dues.  I know some of you
may have problems with money automatically being taken out of your
checking account every month but if you don't do this your dues will
increase by 10$ (45-55).  If any of this is a problem PLEASE COME TALK
TO ME, the club can help.  I knew I forgot something... :)

I hope your classes started off well, take care and I'll see you on the mat!

Danielle