Hi all,

I wonder how many of you would hazard a submission of your working d15N and d13C values for NIST1547? I have searched the archives and scavenged a few values. If this has already been done, might you kindly respond with the reference or some such info. If not and I receive enough submissions, I shall post the results on our lab page and make the list aware. You can choose anonymity if you like. I am not interested in comparing labs. I am interested in the material itself and perhaps informal consensus values. If you are interested, please provide me with:

1) Primary Reference Materials used (if not directly relative to NIST / IAEA, please indicate how far down the chain)
2) analytical method
3) d15N vs N2Air
4) d13C vs VPDB
5) notes you care to include