We use smarttech synchroneyes. Works great and also allows monitoring of lab ir lib machines.
Sent from my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From:         Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]>

Date:         Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:41:37
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Remote Desktop Software...

All,
A teacher went to a conference and was amazed at the school's ability to
share one computers screen with the rest of the lab, or on to the smart
board. We have that ability using Apple Remote Desktop, but we don't have
software for our Windows machines. Can anyone recommend some decent software
and a good price? We're looking at a lab of 20 iMac computers running on
boot camp, not parallels or any other similar program.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator