We had an event at our school that was held in the cafeteria, and was
recorded and sent through the video recorder into the laptop, and using
skype, was sent to another laptop, which we fed into our  closed circuit tv
so that the rest of the school could view it.
We will be doing it again. Hope that helps,
Carol Viens

--
"Sing like no one's listening, work like you don't need the money, love like
you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching!"