Twitter is blocked at Winooski until we make a final decision on it, as well as other pages including facebook which is also blocked.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:35, Luis Bango <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi list,

I'm wondering if other schools are blocking Twitter or using Twitter somehow either for communication, public relations, or for instruction.
If you block it, why?   Does Twitter pose the same kind of threat and distraction to students as MySpace and Facebook?

If you are using it or know a teacher/school that is, could you send along their urls?

thanks for you input,
Luis

Luis Bango
WUHSMS