I use it frequently. I subscribe to folks with like interests and pick up
some great tips. I found a balance that works for me. I do many projects
with students on understanding communication and collaboration using it and
let them choose for themselves if they think it's valuable. To date it's
about 50/50 of kids who continue to use it vs those who abandon it after
class ends. Adam