The most followed people on Twitter
http://twitterholic.com/

 Name (Screen Name) Location URL Followers Friends Updates Joined

1.  Barack Obama (BarackObama) Chicago, IL  http://twitterholic.com/BarackObama/
http://www.barackobama.com
Twitter stats: 165,414 170,955 262 1.9 years ago

2.  Kevin Rose (kevinrose) San Francisco, CA  http://twitterholic.com/kevinrose/
http://kevinrose.com
Twitter stats:  86,688 133 1,709 2.0 years ago

3.  CNN Breaking News (cnnbrk) Everywhere http://twitterholic.com/cnnbrk/
http://cnn.com/
Twitter stats: 74,158 1 571 2.0 years ago