On Jan 13, 2009, at 8:40 AM, Lucie deLaBruere wrote:

> I wish it was possible to set up a Twitter Account and change the
> "What are you doing?" text in the header.

???

In the 21st century, who reads the instructions :)

My own guess is that twitter is already in the schools, but only among
students.  On my iPod touch I use a variety of "who's here" type of
applications ... and find tweets from all over.  Most often, I myself
twitter not from my computer or my ipod but from my cell phone though
i've turned off my incoming cellphone tweets ... too noisy !

Steve