Ed;

I added the rest of the Friday FIVE to VTCITE.  Moved them out of Web
2.0 to Tech Integration because they are not all Web 2.0

I'm workingon cleaning up the Minutes.    I think part of the reason
is that I forgot to tell people that they should "pose" the question
for further discussion on School IT and not to start discussing it
there.  I will post the questions into a separate forum ITEM under
VITA Learn NW and encourage people to do do someo sharing ahead of
time for next time. I know the share took a little longer. I hope you
don't mind that I used you as a way to move things along by saying by
making the statement about "Ed being very patient, but let's move
things along to thank him for his patience".  I wasn't really trying
to pick on you, it was more of a transition tactic.

Also...

Just a sneak preview of the people who I have recruited to submit a
presentations.

1) Media Literacy Project: Betsy Calhoun and Harriet Hamblet (North
East Kingdom)
2) Using Technology to Support Literacy in the Early Years (Trudy and Susan)
3) Student Voices through Digital Stories (Cathy and Tony)
4) Geography Projects using Google Earth (David Davidson and Lucie)
5) US. History Wiki (Lauren)
6) Using Google Site as a Web Publishing Tool (Jessica)

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl