Hi all,

I got hit by a nasty little bug "mwdmaud.sys."  I spent several hours trying
different antivirus software (Spybot, AVG, Adaware, RunAlyzer,
Avast) .  This particular is bug redirects all your google searches (you get
the google homepage, but all the links are changed).    Several differernt
searchs turned up the solutions starting from blessing your computer all the
way up to reformating the hard drive.  Avast was the one that gave the easy
fix.  Here it is, I hope you do not need it.

Jon

delete/rename/move the file
c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.sys
NOT