We use synchroneyes as well.   Make quizzes... Compile results., send web pages, attachments, control /block/ edit individual applications on each computer.  Monitors all computers at the same time.  An Excellent program!
Jon

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Jayson Casavant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We use smarttech synchroneyes. Works great and also allows monitoring of lab ir lib machines.

Sent from my BlackBerry

From: Bryan Thompson
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:41:37 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Remote Desktop Software...

All,

A teacher went to a conference and was amazed at the school's ability to share one computers screen with the rest of the lab, or on to the smart board. We have that ability using Apple Remote Desktop, but we don't have software for our Windows machines. Can anyone recommend some decent software and a good price? We're looking at a lab of 20 iMac computers running on boot camp, not parallels or any other similar program.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator