We spoke about this at last night's pizza meeting. Winooski used a very high
tech approach. At the exact time of the inauguration, we had people turn on
their televisions in their classrooms. We have a TV in every one. We also
set up a gigantic television in the auditorium for anyone who wanted to
bring large groups to watch it.
:)

Bryan

Bryan Thompson