  _____

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Thompson
Sent: January 23, 2009 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: watching inauguration live over the Internet

We spoke about this at last night's pizza meeting. Winooski used a very high
tech approach. At the exact time of the inauguration, we had people turn on
their televisions in their classrooms. We have a TV in every one. We also
set up a gigantic television in the auditorium for anyone who wanted to
bring large groups to watch it.

:)

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 08:43, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>