Bryan,

Hi, I gave these questions to our new facility guy - he's going to measure all that for me, and I'll get back to you.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:42, Bryan Schofield <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
How High is High up, what is the distance to the screen. how big is the screen and what is the angle from the projector mounting point to the screen?