Eric,
We have used Turning Point at MMUHS for several years.  It integrates
nicely with Powerpoint.  We had to upgrade Turning Point when we
upgraded to Office 2007.  We have one large set (30 clickers) which gets
shared among teachers.  They use it mostly in science and math classes.
The RF radio frequency style works the best.  Teacher and kids both like
it.  Setup takes a little work but after that I don't hear many issues.
Jean

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace
Jericho, VT 05465
Phone: 802-858-1726

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains
student information and you are not entitled to access such information
under FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that
you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it
to anyone.

>>> Eric Hall <[log in to unmask]> 1/25/2009 8:13 PM >>>
I am looking for info on classroom response systems, aka “clickers.”
Who is using these, and what brands? Key points about included software?
Other input?

Thanks,

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator