Milton School District blocks youtube and visual search engines.  We do
allow for users to access google images, but are restricted from changing
the preferences of the search, thus precluding them from bringing back
what is considered to be inappropriate thumbnail images.

Fred Wadlington, Systems Administrator
Milton Town School District
(802) 893-3210 x1114

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on