OMG, they have a name for it now  (eye roll)

At Brattleboro, students are not allowed to use cell phones during the
school day.  If  staff person sees a student using one, it is confiscated,
and a parent has to come in to retrieve it.

Also, Security will no longer investigate reports of stolen cell phones
from students.  There used to be too many of them before we banned cell
phones altogether.

I haven't seen the use of integrated phone/pdas become popular yet (I love
my Treo, personally), but with the iPhone now being available in Vermont,
I'm expecting to hear any day now, "but all my assignments are stored in
there!".  Keeping the policies abreast of the technology is quite a
challenge, isn't it?

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418