I post questions on Twitter and get great responses.  It sort of depends
on whom you follow and who,then, follows you.  In the last week or so I
got wonderful suggestions for links to use in my wiki workshop.

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on