For the record, the first person I followed on Twitter was Lucie.  I
followed the people she followed, and so it continued. Thanks for being a
pioneer once again, Lucie!

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on