Craig,
Sorry that I won't be able to make it that Thursday.  That was the only
date this month that didn't work for me.  Hopefully, I will be able to
make it to the next one.

Thanks for taking the ball and getting these meeting going again.

Fred Wadlington, Systems Administrator
Milton Town School District
(802) 893-3210 x1114

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on