Call for Presenters

DynamicLandscapes – 2009
Teaching & Learning in the 21st Century

Sponsored by VITA-Learn
Vermont Information Technology Association for the Advancement ofLearning

VITA-Learn is requesting proposals for presentations at Dynamic Landscapes
– 2009. This year’s conference will be held at Champlain College on
Friday, May 15, 2009.

We are looking for a wide variety of applications oftechnology in the
classroom including examples of classroom integration using awide variety
of technology tools and applications. We would also like to showcase
examples of Web 2.0 use in classrooms and well as integration of
21stCentury Skills.

Please consider sharing your expertise and experience withyour fellow
classroom teachers at Dynamic Landscapes. You will receive free admission
to the conference and have a chance to network and share ideas withsome of
Vermont’s finest educators! Write-ups are due no later than February20,
2009.

INTERESTED???  PLEASE READ ON...

Please send a write-up with a creative title and descriptionwith no more
than 75 words.  Please remember it is the quality of your write-up that
draws people to your session.

Please include the following information along with yourwrite up.

Name:
Position:
School:
School Address:
School Phone:
District:
E-Mail:

If you wish to have a co-presenter and/or have students present with you
please e-mail me back and I will send you information on this.

We may have limited opportunities for hands-on double sessions (2 hours 15
minutes). If you are interested in one or more of these please let me know.

Equipment will be provided and rooms will have Internetaccess.  Please
specify if you have any special equipment or other needs.

Write-ups are due no later than February 20, 2009.  I encourage you to
have them in well before that if at all possible. You will be notified
soon after as to the status of your presentation proposal.

If you have any questions or you wish to bounce possibilities off me,
please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Ed

PS:            If you know someone who would be a great presenter, please
pass this along and encourage them.

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227