One note... of the 27,000 tickets in the system, only 70 or so are currently open!   :-)
Last year we closed 6,859 and 5,972 the year before that.

Vince

Vince Gonillo
Executive Director of Technology
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
51 Park Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 ext 1040 office
802-238-7265 cell
"Connect and Lead.......Lead and Connect"

>>> Jack Barnes <[log in to unmask]> 1/23/2009 1:56 PM >>>
We are using SchoolDude.  We have been using it for about 4 years and like it a lot.  It was originally written for maintenance, then they added IT to it so at CCSU we picked it up because maintenance had a license.

We now have over 27000 tickets in the system.  Reporting and tracking is good.  there is a web requester and tickets placed by the web requestor are routed by helpdesk.

Check it out at http://www.schooldude.com.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> Patricia Aigner <[log in to unmask]> 01/23/09 1:32 PM >>>
Hello,

I am looking for a HelpDesk solution for my district.   We have over 3,000
users and two technicians J

I have experience with one or zero.   Have you ever used Web Help Desk or
any other product with success?

Thanks,

Patricia

Patricia Aigner

Director of Technology

Rutland City Public Schools

6 Church Street

Rutland, VT 05701

802-786-1957

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.