Vince

Vince Gonillo
Executive Director of Technology
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
51 Park Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 ext 1040 office
802-238-7265 cell
"Connect and Lead.......Lead and Connect"

>>> Stephen Barner <[log in to unmask]> 1/23/2009 3:34 PM >>>
We use SchoolDude here at South Burlington, as well.  I don't manage it,
but I've used it a number of times.  It works, but the interface is slow
and not very polished.  I do wonder why companies that seek to provide
professional services pick such stupid names.  SchoolDude isn't alone in
that department.

Steve Barner