Eric,
We have used Turning Point at MMUHS for several years.  It integrates nicely with Powerpoint.  We had to upgrade Turning Point when we upgraded to Office 2007.  We have one large set (30 clickers) which gets shared among teachers.  They use it mostly in science and math classes.  The RF radio frequency style works the best.  Teacher and kids both like it.  Setup takes a little work but after that I don't hear many issues.
Jean

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace
Jericho, VT 05465
Phone: 802-858-1726

>>> Eric Hall <[log in to unmask]> 1/25/2009 8:13 PM >>>
I am looking for info on classroom response systems, aka “clickers.” Who is using these, and what brands? Key points about included software? Other input?

Thanks,

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools