________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurence Booker
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 5:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IT Courses

Evening, everyone,

I am interested in finding out just how many of you have
Information Technology -- using WORD, EXCEL, POWER
POINT, net searches, integrated technology, etc. -- as a
graduation requirement at your schools.

Currently, at Windsor HS, it is not a graduation requirement,
but I am highly interested in your thoughts on same, and on
who has IT as a requirement.

Please advise.

Have an up tick day!!!!!

Thanks,

Larry Booker
Business Teacher
Windsor High School
Windsor, VT

Windows Live(tm): E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check
it out.
<http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_01200
9>