-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucie deLaBruere
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 11:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Two Youtube Tools: HQ video, MP4 Downloads

Steve,
Thanks for sharing these.
I particularly enjoyed all the comments about adding a HQ button for
comments and the response of the following
http://www.chrisfinke.com/addons/youtube-comment-snob/

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com