John -

I run Sonic at my schools but also support a TZO170 at my local library, and
have remote access to the interface... Just a sec...

I only have one public server behind the TZ170, a Destiny server on port 80.
In this case I have the server on the OPT port and the rest of the LAN on
the LAN port ­ this way the server is firewalled from the LAN as well with
only specified ports open.

The TZ is not ³object based² like my other SW, so there is not ³define
objects² step... It looks like access on mine is all in the access rules
(attached). In this case I have allowed web and Z39 and traffic (port 210
defined as a ³custom service²) from any interface (WAN or LAN) to the server
on OPT (192.168.1.50).

As I re-read your scenario, I realize that I only have one server to route
traffic to, so mine is a simple case. On the 2050 boxes I can define as many
³objects² as I want and attach services to them, then route services to each
object. It looks like on the 170 you would define this in either one-to-one
NAT or Routing... I guess I¹m not much help after all for multiple servers
behind TZ170.

Good luck,

Eric