From: "John McSweeney" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent 1/29/2009 1:27:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: trying to configure public servers on sonic tz 170I should be able to figure this out but haven't. I am trying to set up
several public servers on my lan side of a sonic wall tz 170. I
originally had one x server as a public server running filemaker,
some web pages, and a library server.....
I now need to allow public access to three different servers.
1. the xserve serving filemaker
2. Win 2003 Destiny Library catalog server (port 80 I believe)
3. Our wood chip plant controls using port 1911, 9973, and 3011 and
possibly port 80 since it is web based interface.
When I enable the wood chip controls, I lose my connections to other
servers. I need to be able to force the sonic wall to forward the
request to the appropriate server/service.
Any advice on routing this traffic through my sonic wall is much
appreciated
Thanks
John McSweeney
Cabot School Technologist