Hi,
Does anyone know of any free/low cost voice recognition software for mac os x.  I realized there is built in command recognition on MAC's however I have a user who would like to dictate into documents and the Macspeech Dictate software is rather pricey.

I have found that Windows Vista's built in voice recognition is pretty good.  The only feature I like so far......
Thanks, Jean

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace