I would love to come if it could be Thursday or later.  I have an opportunity to go to the inauguration and will be getting back late Wednesday.  If a later time doesn't work, I will catch you next time.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> Craig Lyndes <[log in to unmask]> 01/12/09 9:22 PM >>>
I think it's about time for some more camaraderie and pizza
consumption.  How about Wednesday Jan 21 at 4:00PM at Zachary's Pizza on
Williston Rd in S. Burl.

Any and all issues, rants and wonderful new tech toys are welcome.

Bring any suggestions as far as a location, subjects and format for a
spring techies conference.  I'm still interested if anyone else is.

Craig Lyndes
FCSU

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.