Jack,

Forget about going to Washington; stay home and watch it on TV.  You'll see a lot more.  Besides, if you come on Wednesday, you'll get to hear a great speech by Craig on the occasion of his inauguration as producer/director of the next school techie Saturnalia.

-Vince

P.S.:  Wednesdays work for me; Thursdays don't