Hi Craig;

I would really like to go, however Wednesday are not good for me either.  Thursdays are better.  I like to get to these meetings as often as possible.
Vince

Vince Gonillo
Executive Director of Technology
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
51 Park Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 ext 1040 office
802-238-7265 cell

>>> Craig Lyndes <[log in to unmask]> 01/12/09 9:22 PM >>>
I think it's about time for some more camaraderie and pizza
consumption.  How about Wednesday Jan 21 at 4:00PM at Zachary's Pizza on
Williston Rd in S. Burl.

Any and all issues, rants and wonderful new tech toys are welcome.

Bring any suggestions as far as a location, subjects and format for a
spring techies conference.  I'm still interested if anyone else is.

Craig Lyndes
FCSU

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.