Craig,

You may have missed my remark that Thursdays don't work for me right now.  (I appended it to some silly drivel about you giving a speech.)   But this may be a good time for me to pass the torch to a new (at least to pizza meetings) Vince.   I also graciously pass on to Vince Gonillo any task that might have been appointed to me (which means the task might actually get done this time.)

-Vince (Rossano)