Italc is free and designed for schools ( http://italc.sourceforge.net/ ).  At proctor I use Classroom Spy which has an easyer remote install and the price is nice with a site licence at $499 ( http://www.classroomspy.com/ ).  My teachers also like RCLogon which has the ability to logon/off & shutdown computers, + it can disable the internet on remote computers very easily ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/rclogon/ ).

Bjorn Behrendt
Proctor School District

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 3:41:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Remote Desktop Software...

All,

A teacher went to a conference and was amazed at the school's ability to share one computers screen with the rest of the lab, or on to the smart board. We have that ability using Apple Remote Desktop, but we don't have software for our Windows machines. Can anyone recommend some decent software and a good price? We're looking at a lab of 20 iMac computers running on boot camp, not parallels or any other similar program.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator